Clinker Pavilion

The new games pavilion is designed for a large family, nested within an established garden in a leafy pocket of Montmorency. The pavilion references the existing house on the site – a 1930’s Miner’s cottage extended in 1960 by Alistair Knox, incorporating blue clinker bricks, delicate timber framing and large glass panels. Connection to the mature peppercorn trees, retained swimming pool and the existing house were all critical to the design.

Concept design.

3D visualisation by Mike Durek.

Share